How can I reach the Hotel?
- Take State Road SS72 - Consular Rimini San Marino and Via Circonvallazione Nuova / SS16 in the direction of Viale Luigi Settembrini.
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Rimini / Marina Centro / Coriano / Verucchio / S. Leo and enters State Road 72 Consular Rimini San Marino / SS72.
- Slight right and take Via Circonvallazione Nuova / SS16 (signs for Airport / Ancona / Riccione / Miramare / Rivazzurra / Marebello / Bellariva).
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Via Flaminia / SS16.
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit and take Viale Luigi Settembrini.
- The Rotonda Rita Levi Montalcini, take the 2nd exit onto Via Gabriello then Chiabrera Continue on Florence Avenue.
- From Rimini railway station. Bus no. 11 - Bus Stop 21
- The ticket can be purchased directly on the vehicle at a cost of € 2.00 or at any tobacconist enabled at a cost of € 1.30.
What time can I check in?
The check in is scheduled from 14:00. In case of early arrival, we will give priority to your room as soon as possible.
Meanwhile you can leave your bags in our store.
What are the breakfast times?
Our breakfast is served from 07:00 to 11:00.
For a small fee you can have room service
Until now remains open wellness area?
The pool is open from 09:00 until 22:00, while the sauna, turkish bath and emotional shower are accessible from 17:00 until 22:00
Children can use the swimming pool?
Certainly, children under 14 can access the pool from 09:00 until 17:00 and access to sauna, turkish bath and emotional shower is reserved for adults only.
Where can I go to dinner?
The hotel has agreements with several restaurants open for both lunch and dinner and are within walking distance.
Ask your discount card at the reception.
The hotel has bicycles?
The hotel provides bicycles which can be used free of charge for 3 hours a day.
In addition, there is the possibility of hiring for the whole day.